If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or products and services offered on or through it.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The type of information we collect from you may include: your name, email address, IP address and information about your web browser and operating system collected automatically by our log mechanisms. Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is absolutely optional to you.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use the information for purposes :
- to enable you to access and use our Website
- to contact and communicate with you; for invoicing; for analytics, market research and business development
- to operate and improve our website
- to send you promotional materials about our products and services
You may opt-out of receiving promotional materials from us by contacting us using the opt-out process described below.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose personal information to:
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where you fail to pay for goods or services provided to you
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- Google Analytics – for the purpose of analyzing your interaction with our website and to improve our services (data stored in the USA)
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer our user databases, together with any personal and non-personal information contained in those databases, to the extent permissible by law. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser who adheres to the same privacy principles as in this policy.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, you have the right to contact us and correct your information.
Deletion: You have the right to be forgotten. If you wish to remove all your personal data from our systems please contact us using the contact details specified below.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached any of the privacy principles mentioned in this policy and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by using the contact details below setting out details of the breach.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the contact details below.
Notification: In case of a privacy breach, we will notify any affected data subjects as soon as possible and the relevant supervisory authorities.
5. STORAGE AND SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. All your personal information (with the exception of Google analytics) are stored in a ISO27001 certified data center. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
We only use Google Analytics cookies for purpose of:
- collecting your consent or restriction of processing personal information
- Analyzing your use of our website and services via Google Analytics
9. CONTACT DETAILS
For any questions, opt-outs, notices or requests, please contact SeComPass Privacy Officer by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us on our physical address SECOMPASS Limited, Level 3, 187, Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand 1010.