Who is it for?
Advantages for You
Follow the sun coverage
With teams in two time zones, you can be confident that your security analysts are always alert and fresh when defending your infrastructure. As your partners, you can reach out to any of our analysts 24/7 to understand the journey of a threat.
Coverage & Support
All systems – cloud infrastructure, servers, databases, endpoints, applications, websites and more. Additionally a Security Services Delivery Manager will be assigned to ensure the smooth delivery of the service (available 24X7).
- We find problems and patterns and resolve the incidents for the long run
- We use AI to automate the manual tasks so that our specialist analysts can focus on the analysis.
- We find one-off and recurring issues, then give you actionable advice so you can fix security breaches.
- We can provide emergency incident response based on the NZISM/NIST Response Framework, for improved incident detection and response times.
- We use the MITRE ATT&CK™ framework and top threat intelligence sources to manage and escalate threats.
- We can offer either fully managed or co-managed 24X7 SOC, to augment and complement your team.
Our Essentials or Detection-level service is designed for organisations starting out in their cyber security journey with a basic security program. The service provides essential security capabilities like SIEM and other SOC security tools to monitor the network for anomalies and triage and investigate alerts.
The Advanced or Responder-level service is for organisations with a slightly more mature cyber security program. It provides your SOC with an advanced detection and response program in addition to dark web monitoring, and threat intelligence and research for data enrichment.
The Expert or Hunter-level tier is for businesses who need a service to fit a fully mature security program. The service covers an expert level SOC program, endpoint detection and response, and regular threat hunts. This is in addition to all the features included in the first two service levels.
- Compliance Management
- Security Governance Automation
- Third party Assessment Service
- Continuous Vulnerability Management
- Continuous Patch Management
Why do you need our 24X7 SOC Service?
Every organisation is facing unprecedented challenges in finding the necessary skills and expertise to manage their security posture starting from security events and incidents.
How we make it easy for you ?
We offer a one-month trial period for our SOCaaS, so you can see the service in action. You will gain a full understanding of our capabilities, how we partner with your team, and what we protect.
Contact us for an obligation free chat for discussing the solutions for your cyber security and privacy programs .